The footed-mixing glass is only available at Bar Times Store. This mixing glass is the special black-lacquered edition featuring Japanese traditional craft.
Mixing the drink allows you to hold the foot, allowing less heat conduction.
Additionally, the bottom part is curved, which makes it very easy to stir. This best-selling mixing glass offers both a beautiful design and functionality.
* Please refer to the list to find matching strainers.
* Small bubbles and fine scar-looking dimples can be found; please note that they are not defects.
* Weight and size can vary slightly from the listed information.
* Do not leave this product in the water.
* When washing, do not use sponges that contain polish agents.
* After washing, please wipe immediately with a soft cloth.
* Handwash recommended.
* Avoid physical contact to avoid cracks.
Regarding customs clearance and taxes
Please note that different countries have different policy to implement in its own customs and taxes. Since the percentage of the tax being charged totally varies depending on both the type of item and the country, we are unfortunately unable to tell our customer any details. We are sorry to ask you this but for further details please directly enquire the customs office in your country.
For bulk orders, please contact us using the "Ask a Question" form below.